Living Proof Ministries is dedicated to encourage people to come to know and love Jesus Christ through the study of Scripture.
We believe that Jesus Christ is "the way, the truth, and the life." (John 14:6)
We believe that "salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to man by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
We believe "if we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us." (1 John 1:8)
We believe "if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)
We believe that "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" and can fully redeem and powerfully use even those who consider they have been "the worst." (1 Timothy 1:15)
We believe God "is patient, not wanting any to perish but everyone to come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9)
We believe that all scripture is "God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness." (2 Timothy 3:16)
We believe that every believer in Christ is the "temple of the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 6:19)
We believe we have been "baptized by one Spirit into one body" (1Corinthians 12:13) and recognize the value and equality of all members of the body of Christ. We are "all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28)
We actively support the unity of all believers eclipsing all denominational, economic, or ethnic diversities.
We believe we have "different kinds of gifts but the same Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:4)
We believe that "our citizenship is in heaven and we eagerly await a Savior from there the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables Him to bring everything under His control, will transform our lowly bodies so they will be like His glorious body. (Philippians 3:21)
"And so shall we forever be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
Until then, we believe we are to strive to "live holy and Godly lives as we look forward to the day of God." (2 Peter 3:11,12)
CAN I SPEAK TO BETH?
Please understand that Beth is on a strict writing schedule to be able to complete the Bible studies and prepare for events. As a writer, she requires a great amount of uninterrupted time to do what the Lord has given her to do.
CURRENT RELEASES THAT ARE AVAILABLE NOW:
- The Basket Case - DVD Study (2018)
- LIT - DVD Study (2018)
- The Quest - In-Depth Bible Study (2017)
- Entrusted - In-Depth Bible Study (2016)
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO GET IN TOUCH WITH BETH?
The best way to get in touch with Beth is to write her a letter. With the help of her correspondence assistant, Beth's return correspondence will go through regular mail. Write to Beth at: 12131 Malcomson, Houston, TX 77070
HOW DO I PUT IN A REQUEST FOR BETH TO SPEAK AT AN EVENT IN MY CITY?
While Beth?€™s current speaking calendar is fully set and closed, we are happy to receive future in-person speaking requests through this form.
WILL BETH BE SPEAKING IN MY CITY THIS YEAR?
Please check Beth's event page.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A TICKET TO ONE OF BETH'S EVENTS?
I CANNOT ATTEND AN EVENT AND I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK FOR MY TICKET.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TRAVIS COTTRELL OR ORDER HIS CD'S?
You can order CDs and learn more about the Living Proof Live worship leader by visiting www.TravisCottrell.com.
I LOST OR DAMAGED A CD OR DVD FROM A BIBLE STUDY. CAN I REPLACE IT?
Call 1.800.458.2772 and ask for the adjustments department. A Lifeway customer service representative will assist you. If your cassette or video is defective, LifeWay will replace at no cost. If it is lost or damaged, the cost of a single video is $24.95 + $7.00 for shipping and handling. The cost of a single audio cassette is $9.95 + $4.00 for shipping and handling.
WHAT ARE THE BOOKS BETH USES TO STUDY? WHAT KIND OF BIBLE DOES BETH HAVE?
WONDERING WHAT BETH USES TO STUDY?
- Key Word Study Bible, New International Version , AMG Publishers
- The Complete Word Study - Old Testament compiled by Spiros Zodhiates
- The Complete Word Study - New Testament compiled by Spiros Zodhiates
- Strong's Concordance
- Holman Bible Dictionary
- The Comparative Study Bible (4 versions of the Bible in one book)
- Bible Explorer Premium 4.0 with Talking Strong's Greek and Hebrew Dictionary
Commentary Recommendations: (Basic two-volume)
- The Bible Knowledge Commentary of the Old and New Testament (Walvoord)
Multi-volume sets: (one to several Books of the Bible per volume)
- Expositor's Bible Commentary: basic and reader friendly yet far more information than two set volumes
- Eerdmans' New International Commentary of the Old Testament (NICOT) and New International Commentary of the New Testament (NICNT): Excellent! Highly recommend for those who want to take a big leap into more scholarly commentary but still desire reader-friendly (and lay-person relevant) information.
- Broadman and Holman's New American Commentary: Excellent! Scholarly but reader friendly.
- Commentary on the New Testament by Lenski: Excellent but most comprehensive for those who have some basic familiarity with Greek.
- Word Biblical Commentary: Very in-depth and scholarly. Quotes a wide range of commentators that the reader won't always agree with but there are countless treasures in the midst of it. This set is too challenging for most beginners.
DO YOU HAVE A MENTORING OR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM?
During this season of Living Proof, we do not have any type of mentoring or internship program. Beth feels that God has called her to mentor corporately through her Bible Studies.
HOW CAN I GET PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THE BIBLE STUDIES?
These are available through LifeWay.
HOW CAN I GET MATERIALS IN SPANISH OR OTHER LANGUAGES?
To access materials internationally, check with LifeWay International for distributors and languages. For workbooks in Spanish, call 1-800-257-7744. For tradebooks in Spanish, call Broadman & Holman at 1-800-251-3225.
Author and Speaker Beth Moore is a dynamic teacher whose conferences take her across the globe. She has written numerous bestselling books and Bible studies. She is also the founder and visionary of Living Proof Ministries based in Houston, TX.
Born in Green Bay, Wisconsin, she is the fourth child of a retired Army major and a homemaker. Before the family moved to Houston in her teen years, Beth spent most of her childhood in Arkadelphia, Arkansas where her father managed the local cinema.