God bless you and thank you for your time and your commitment to gather together at this online house of prayer, standing together with others in faith, believing God. Praying His perfect will be done, His beautiful love shared for all, with great glory to His Holy Name.
Mathew 18:20 (NET)
"For where two or three are assembled in my name, I am there among them."
LPM'S PRAYER REQUESTS - JULY 2017
- Thank you for praying Beth through her writing and taping for The Quest! The Lord took her on her own journey while writing and, though the road was often difficult, He delighted her in so many ways. He saw it through to completion, and we are thankful! Of course, our heart beat and prayer are for God to use this material to draw hearts into closer intimacy with Him. And we hope for a never-ending, ever-increasing relationship that carries the grace of peace and freedom for all seasons.
- Beth's world never stops spinning! Her current focus is her upcoming speaking events: Living Proof Live and the Hillsong conference. Please pray for her as she prepares teachings for each!
- Hillsong Conference (July 4-7)
- Beth will be flying all the way to the Land Down-under to be a part of the Hillsong conference in Sydney, Australia. Please pray for safe travels. The flight is about 17 hours, which can take such a toll on energy and physical stamina. Please pray for no physical effects of the long flight or time change!
- Pray for those who attend the conference to be greatly impacted in a personal way, and for the Lord to speak through Beth to each of their hearts.
- Pray also for those involved in the planning of the event, workers, worship leaders, and speakers. Pray there will be a spirit of unity among all, and that all will be drawn closer to the Lord.
- Living Proof Evansville, IN (July 21-22)
- It's never too early to start praying for a Living Proof Live event! Please pray for the city team to have insight, wisdom and unity as they work hard making all the logistical preparations over the next few weeks.
- Pray for each attendee to experience the love of God, to receive encouragement in a personal way, and for each one to leave equipped and strengthed by the Word of God.
No prayer requests at this time.