Living Proof Liv
God bless you and thank you for your time and your commitment to gather together at this online house of prayer, standing together with others in faith, believing God. Praying His perfect will be done, His beautiful love shared for all, with great glory to His Holy Name.
Mathew 18:20 (NET)
"For where two or three are assembled in my name, I am there among them."
LPM'S PRAYER REQUESTS - DECEMBER 2017
- Beth’s next writing project is currently underway! Please pray for guidance and direction from the Lord as she launches into the preliminary stages of researching and drafting for this next book.
- Beth also recently shared this specific request: "Hey y'all! Prayers please? After a five month break, I'm heading back to writing. Very excited, passionate about the project (regular book, not curriculum). Some of you probably know I have spine problems and pain is an ongoing thorn but it greatly intensifies with the stillness of writing. Would you be so kind to pray for God to deliver me from the dread and perhaps even miraculously from increased pain? If He chooses to leave it for my reliance on Him, would you pray I'd be strong and endure joyfully? Above all, pray for HIm to bring Himself glory. Your prayers matter!"
- Living Proof Ministries
- Living Proof is full of joyful expectation over several new things we will be doing in 2018. Please pray for open doors and wisdom as we carefully plan and follow the Spirit’s guidance in these new endeavors. More information to come soon!
- 2017 has also brought many transitions within the LPM staff. Please pray for us to handle these transitions with grace and joy as we trust the Lord completely with the work He’s entrusted us to do.
- Living Proof Live Events 2018
- We’re just two short months away from the very first LPL of the year (February 9 in Seattle, WA)! Please pray, even now, that the Lord will go before us in each of the 2018 LPL locations and prepare the hearts of each attendee.
- Pray that souls will be saved, women will be equipped and empowered in His word, and all attendees will know they are loved as they grow in intimacy with their creator through each of these events.
No prayer requests at this time.